Thursday, June 13, 2019

PLAY DAY 2 game journalism


1. What specifically did you do today?


i created a collection net to collect items automatically. I finally killed the shark once and got some meat. i built an other floor and ladder to get onto high islands. i chopped down a few trees from the island and got wood and coconuts. 


2. What did you learn about how to play the game (TIPS&TRICKS)?


I learnt how to create new things, by using the research table. It is where you research items to know what you can create from them and i learnt how to make the collection net. i also learnt how to collect items from underwater using tools. i learnt eating raw fish reduces water levels which i didnt know


3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?


Im going to try focusing on creating things that will help automatically sustain me better, without having me to do too much work to get things. going to build my raft bigger. Plant food so i can have food with me whenever needed


4. Add a picture of your raft. (include a caption) Explain what you have done to your raft and WHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment