Monday, June 10, 2019

PLAY DAY 1 game journalism




1. What specifically did you do?

I started the raft game by creating a server. i started off with the plastic hook and clicked my mouse buttons to find out what it does, and learnt that left click was to throw it and holding it changed the intensity of the throw. I then used it as much as possible before it died and collected anything i could mostly wood plastic, leaves, and most importantly barrels, because they had multiple items. i noticed i was low on food and water so i needed a way to build things. I then clicked every letter on my keyboard until i clicked "I" which opened an inventory. i scrolled through and saw a lot of things but first i built more floor after i noticed sharks destroyed those. I needed water so i checked around and then crafted the cup, which i used to get water. i new it was salt so i had to purify which i did after crafting a purifier. i also saw the fishing hook so i crafted that and caught fish, then cooked them on the stove. I used up all my wood and didnt have any left to create a hook so i couldn't power the purifier so i died. i retried but this time made sure i made multiple hooks.


2. What did you learn about about how to play the game? 
                                (Tips and Tricks)

I learnt that the best way to survive long is collecting a bunch in the beginning, creating what you need only, and then saving some items for just in case. Always have an extra hook to get items. Make the platform bigger and put important items in the middle, such as stove, or purifier so that if the shark does bite, it wont destroy those. you can right click on hammer to make walls, and other structures. Before night hoard items because its hard to get at night


3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?

Getting a big raft with items that will sustain me. so stove, purifier, maybe multiple so whenever i might lack of the essentials i can go get them. also i will try having many items in my inventory so i don't run out when i need them badly

4. Add a picture of your raft that includes a description


My raft has these placed in the middle, so that a shark get destroy them, i have multiple items in inventory, I have walls created after finding out i could create them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment